Det er nå 19 nov 2018 02:22

Alle klokkeslett er UTC+01:00

Legg inn nytt emne  Svar på emne  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
Legg innLagt inn: 09 nov 2018 08:21 

On the day I took the Virratas out for a first run it was rather cold. Minus 4 degrees centigrade, versus my last run in K3 where it was plus 4 degrees centigrade (39 vs 25 F). So for the first few miles my cold fingers got most of my attention, but I did manage to get a good first impression of the Virratas. I ran in them for 8 miles.They run very light and easy. I don’t feel I have to adjust a Nike Air Max Vision Womens lot to them. They actually feel a bit like an update of my K3. After a few miles I did feel an annoying ridge underneath the ball of my right foot. This reminded me of some runs in my Hattoris. Only on my right foot. Fortunately the feeling went away after a few more miles. I am not sure what it is. I have also felt this recently in the Kinvara 3, and it may be due to the cold temperature affecting how the Nike Air Force 1 Womens sole feels. In a subsequent run indoors on a treadmill, I did not feel this “ridge,” and the cushioning felt quite soft.My toes do feel comfortable and they have plenty of room in the Virrata. The shoes feel very breathable, actually a bit cold at first. I think your feet will get wetter in rain in Vittaras than in Kinvaras.
The sole seems to make more noise than the sole of my K3s. I am not sure whether this is due of the Nike Air Max TN Damen sole material, because it is zero drop, or maybe that the grooves in the sole work as a soundbox. They make more sound on cobbled roads than they do on tarmac. I did also notice that the grooves in the sole picked up one small stone on each foot. Less stones than in my Nike Free 3.0 v1/v3, but more than in Kinvaras. I did not feel them during the run though.When I think of Inov-8, I think of shoes designed for a www.ronbell.co.ukpurpose, and most often that purpose is to run on rugged trails or fells. Their shoes are typically fairly simple in design, but are very effective at doing their job. Unfortunately, you also often pay a premium for their product.I’ve run in a number of Inov-8 shoes over the past few years, but I don’t have any of their more luggy trails shoes. In part that’s because I’d heard that their performance last tends to run a www.heinohellwig.de bit narrow and I was worried Nike Air Presto Homme that the fit might not accommodate my foot very well (thanks to The Clymb I now have a pair of F-Lite 195’s and the fit is fine). Thus, when Inov-8 released the Trailroc line on their anatomical last I decided to take the plunge and buy a pair.The Trailrocs come in three flavors based upon your requirements for protection and heel-forefoot drop. Per Running Warehouse, the Trailroc 255 is a 6mm, 9Nike Air Max 2015 Womens .9oz shoe drop shoe; the Trailroc 245 is a 9.2 oz, 3mm drop shoe, and the Trailroc 235 is an 8.3 oz, zero drop shoe. All three share a similar lugged outsole, but the Trailroc 245 and 255 have an additional rock plate for added protection. I debated long and hard about which shoe to order, and ultimately decided on the 235 after reading Ashwyn Gray’s comparative Trailroc review on the Another Fn’ Runner blog. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Here’s what Ashwyn reports as the Nike Air Max 90 Femme main difference between the two shoes

Toppen

Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Legg inn nytt emne  Svar på emne  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Alle klokkeslett er UTC+01:00