Det er nå 19 nov 2018 01:30

Alle klokkeslett er UTC+01:00

Legg inn nytt emne  Svar på emne  [ 2 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggsemne: We are focused
Legg innLagt inn: 18 okt 2018 07:22 

Perhaps bigger than any of the negatives that forced my decision is the fact that I’m incredibly excited about the options I have going forward. When I started this blog, I had no idea of the opportunities that it would open up for me. I Nike Air Max 95 Hombre had no idea that it would become an avenue to support my family. And I had no idea that it would allow me to continue teaching, just in a different way than in a traditional classroom lecture. I’ve fallen in love with writing, and I’ve come to realize that what makes me happy is helping others to get active and stay active. The latter has become my passion, and is the center that links all of my future activities together.So what exactly is it that Nike Air Max Thea HombreI will be doing with myself as I move forward? There are three main directions I’m pursuing, all running related, and all with a central goal of getting people active.Websites. I’m going to continue to write here on Runblogger, and this will likely consume the biggest chunk of my time (it already does!). We are also nearing a launch for our Run Radar site, so I’m excited about getting Adidas NMD Womens that up and running.Coaching. A few weeks ago I started coaching a Nike Air Max 2017 Womens beginner 5K group through my town rec with a friend I met through a running workshop I co-taught last summer (Erin Girzone). I never realized how rewarding something like this could be. The experience has made me realize that a coach is very much a teacher, and I’ve spent several workouts talking about exercise physiology with other adults out on the track (teaching on the track is Nike Air Presto Hombre way more fun than in a classroom!).Erin and I are already planning on running our beginner 5K program again in the Fall, and are talking about building programs for longer distances as well for those who want to continue on from the 5K. We are focused on working with total beginners for now, as well as those looking to make a first attempt at a longer distance race. Our approach is comprehensive (form, footwear, strengthening, etc.) and extremely gradual,Adidas NMD Mujer and is seems to be working well so far.In addition to the 5K program, I’ve also been invited to be part of the coaching team at one of the Craftsbury Running Camps in VT this summer. Super excited about that Clinical Work. My friend Brett Coapland has invited me to join his clinic (Performance Health Sport and Spine Therapy) as an exercise physiologist/gait analyst/form coach/shoe Nike Air Max 90 Hombre guy. I’ve worked informally with several of Brett’s patients over the past year and have very much enjoyed doing so – I’m so used to teaching students about the human body that it’s been a refreshing change to actually use my knowledge in an applied way. I will be working out of his offices at least a few days per week to start beginning next month, and we have a lot of big ideas about where this could go!And so, off I head down a new path, and I Nike Air Odyssey Womens couldn’t be more excited. I’m giving up a salary, but refocusing on things that I love which should be able to support my family. And I will find my way!

Toppen

Innleggsemne: xiaozhengzheng
Legg innLagt inn: 15 nov 2018 08:46 

2018-11-15 xiaozhengzheng
ralph lauren outlet
cheap jerseys
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
prada handbags