Det er nå 17 nov 2018 09:28

Alle klokkeslett er UTC+01:00

Legg inn nytt emne  Svar på emne  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
Legg innLagt inn: 17 okt 2018 08:02 

LONDON adidas marathon shoes uk , Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- More than 100 firefighters are trying to tame a huge fire at a warehouse in north London on Monday evening, local media reported.

A team of 20 fire engines and 120 firefighters were sent to the warehouse in White Hart Lane, in Tottenham, with the storage units on fire, according to the latest statement from London Fire Brigade.

Videos and images on social media showed thick black smoke billowing into the sky as flames are ravaging the building.

Twitter user under the name Alex C, said in a post that the fire was "absolutely terrifying."

The cause of the fire is not yet known and no casualties have been reported.

China marks 86th anniversary of "September 18 Incident"

Panama's president adidas stan smith shoes uk , Chinese FM inaugurate Chinese embassy in Panama City

Interview: China's B&R Initiative positive to world -- Singaporean PM

Chinese embassy in France opens for first time in European Heritage Days

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China's Fujian

BEIJING, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- Defending champion Beijing lost at home to Xinjiang 117-105 in the first round of Chinese Basketball Association league (CBA) playoffs on Monday, falling 0-1 behind in the best-of-five series.

Former NBA star Stephon Marbury, 39, got a team-high 29 points and five rebounds adidas superstar supercolor uk , Randolph Morris scored 20 points, and Zhang Qingpeng pocketed 17 points.

In Xinjiang's side, Andray Blatche scored a game-high 39 points and 16 rebounds. Li Gen added 18 points. Korambek Makhan, Shirelijan Muxtar and Zhou Qi collected 14 points respectively.

Xinjiang launched a 7-0 run at the opening stage, then Sun Yue and Zhai Xiaochuan narrowed the gap to two points. Two teams traded lead and Beijing led one point when the first quarter ended.

As Muxtar and Andray Blatche hit three three-pointers in the second quarter, Min Lulei adidas superstar 2 uk , coach of Beijing, called a timeout.

From then on, though Beijing trailing the visitors 10 points, veteran Stephon Marbury scored five points in a row to boost his side. With a total of seven three three-pointers in the second quarter, Xinjiang grabbed a 59-50 advantage.

After grabbing the 15-point lead, Xinjiang extended its advantage to 21 points thanks to Andray Blatche' s super performance at the very beginning of the last quarter adidas superstar slip on uk , and nailed the 117-105 victory.

Elsewhere on Monday, Sichuan overwhelmed Guangsha 139-98. Two foreign players Justin Dentmon and Mike Harris contributed 71 points for the winner.

Yi Jianlian, the former NBA player of Milwaukee Bucks, helped Guangdong beat Shandong 95-81 with 16 points and 11 rebounds.

Last season's runner-up Liaoning defeated Zhejiang 116-108.

MELBOURNE, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- A young Australian woman will become the first female to umpire an official Australian Football League (AFL) game this weekend, in a move competition bosses hope will pave the way for more women involvement in the male-dominated sport.

In almost 120 years of Victorian Football League (VFL)AFL history adidas superstar foundation uk , a women has never officiated at the elite level of Australian rules football.

But on Tuesday, the AFL announced that 23-year-old umpire Eleni Glouftsis would break the mould, naming the South Australian as one of three field umpires for Sunday's pre-season match between Essendon and Carlton in Melbourne.

Umpires boss Wayne Campbell said female engagement in the sport was at an all-time high, and Glouftsis' journey up the ranks showed girls were able to make a full-time career out of football.

"We think umpiring is in a really good spot around Australia, our numbers are up by 15 percent on last year," Campbell told reporters at AFL House on Tuesday.

"We still only have 8 percent of that number as females adidas superstar pride pack uk , but we go to lots of community groups and there's lot of females getting involved."

Australian rules football is considered one of the toughest sports in the world to officiate due to its ever-changing rules and the laws of the game allowing for a high degree of interpretation.

Glouftsis moved to Melbourne, the birthplace of the code, in the middle of 2015 after she received an AFL Female Pathway Scholarship.

Campbell said Glouftsis could be a powerful tool in AFL's bid to create a more inclusive environment for females, in an industry which has been dominated by men for more than a century.

"We need a trailblazer, and we'd love her to be that. We'd love her to umpire one AFL game (and) we'd love her to umpire 100 AFL games. That will depend on how she goes," Campbell said.

"We might be a bit biased adidas superstar 80s uk , but in terms of gender equality or females having an impact on footy, to have a girl in the middle of the MCG or Adelaide Oval bouncing the ball, we think would be a pretty good look."

Despite her groundbreaking selection, Glouftsis was realistic about the prospect of earning a umpiring gig during this year's AFL home and away season, beginning late next month, due to her "rookie" status.

"This year being a rookie will be a fantastic step adidas neo shoes uk , like being involved on gameday and talking to the umpires and seeing what they do on the field will be such a fantastic experience," Glouftsis, who has umpired since she was 13-years-old, told reporters on Tuesday.

"If I can keep progressing and see how I go in the next few years I'll be happy with that."

The announcement is another example of the AFL slowly breaking down previously impenetrable barriers for women one-by-one.

In 2012, the competition picked Chelsea Roffey to be a goal umpire on grand final day in a league first.

The next year, one of Melbourne's biggest teams www.superstarshoesuksale.com , Richmond, elected Peggy O'Neal as club president, the first woman to reach the post. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys

Toppen

Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Legg inn nytt emne  Svar på emne  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Alle klokkeslett er UTC+01:00