Det er nå 19 nov 2018 02:21

Alle klokkeslett er UTC+01:00

Legg inn nytt emne  Svar på emne  [ 2 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggsemne: Josh Ferguson Jersey
Legg innLagt inn: 18 okt 2018 03:40 

Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains is two weeks into a new job 49ers Cassius Marsh Jersey , and with his family back in Chicago he has been working late.

The head coach works later.

”When I leave the office every night, the only person left is Adam Gase,” Loggains said Friday. ”When you’re sitting in your office at 10:30 at night in the offseason, trying to figure out corrections you need to make when the season didn’t go the way you wanted it to, I have tremendous respect for that. Those are the type of people I want to be around.”

The Dolphins announced the hiring of Loggains and other changes in the coaching staff as Gase begins the process of trying to rebound from a 6-10 season.

Three assistants changed titles. Shawn Jefferson will become assistant head coach/offense, Ben Johnson will become wide receivers coach, and Clyde Christensen will become director of football and player development.

Jeremiah Washburn was hired as offensive line coach. Defensive backs coach Lou Anarumo, running backs coach Danny Barrett and defensive line coach Terrell Williams were not retained.

Gase will continue to call plays. Loggains was the Bears’ offensive coordinator the past two years, and he and Gase were on the Chicago staff together in 2015.

”We’ve had a really good working relationship,” Loggains said. ”We see football the same way – offensive football and quarterback play. So for me it was a no-brainer when I had a chance to come here and join up with him.”

Loggains Colton Sissons Jersey , 37, made the team at Arkansas as a quarterback even though he’s 5-foot-6, and said he overcame any size disadvantage with his work ethic.

”It’s the same way in coaching,” he said. ”You might not be the smartest guy. You’ve got to know your limitations and try to work harder than the next guy. That’s how you stay in this league – try to outwork as many people as you can.”

NEW YORK — New York Mets manager Mickey Callaway has been using some variation of the term “sync up” so often lately, he sounds like an early 1990s music critic discussing Milli Vanilli. At least on Monday the Mets will face another out-of-sorts team whose fortunes are sinking faster than those of an exposed one-album wonder.

Two squads enduring a miserable June will meet when the Mets host the Pittsburgh Pirates in the opener of a three-game series at Citi Field. Seth Lugo (2-2, 2.85 ERA) is scheduled to pitch for New York against Jameson Taillon (4-6, 4.03 ERA) in a battle of right-handers.

Both teams suffered the final loss of a three-game sweep Sunday, when the Mets gave up seven solo homers in falling to the visiting Los Angeles Dodgers, 8-7, in 11 innings and the host Pirates dropped a 3-0 decision to the Arizona Diamondbacks.

The losses ensured the Mets (31-44) and Pirates (36-41) will enter Monday with the worst June records in the National League. New York is 4-17 since the calendar flipped while Pittsburgh is 7-14.

The nosedives have all but ended once-robust playoff hopes. The Mets Shawn Williams Jersey , who opened the season 11-1, are 12 1/2 games behind the first-place Atlanta Braves in the National League East and 10 1/2 games behind the Philadelphia Phillies in the race for the second wild card.

The Mets opened June in a historic offensive slump in which they scored just 20 runs in 12 games from June 1-15. New York has scored 47 runs in its last eight games but has lost three games in which it scored at least seven runs.

“We just can’t sync up exactly what we’re trying to do every day,” Callaway said Sunday. He also used the sync up expression following Thursday’s 6-4 loss to the Colorado Rockies.

“If we swing the bats, we give up seven homers,” Callaway said Sunday. “If we pitch and swing the bats good, our defense isn’t quite there. It’s kind of been the whole season — we’re not syncing up all the components that we need to sync up to win some ballgames. We did that early in the season.”

The Pirates are uttering the same laments. Through 43 games, Pittsburgh led the NL Central with a 26-17 record and ranked fifth in the majors in runs scored (216).

Since then, though, the Pirates have gone an NL-worst 10-24 while scoring just 123 runs, the fewest in the NL and the fourth-fewest in the majors.

“At the beginning of the season Youth Jordan Akins Jersey , pitching was clicking, hitting was clicking,” Pirates pitcher Trevor Williams told reporters after he took the loss Sunday, when he allowed three runs over six innings. “We’re starting to get apart from each other and we’re hitting a skid at the same time.”

Lugo will be looking to snap a two-start slump Monday. He didn’t factor into the decision last Wednesday, when he gave up six runs (three earned) over three innings as the Mets fell to the Rockies, 10-8.

Lugo has given up 11 runs (eight earned) over eight innings in his last two starts after tossing 13 straight scoreless innings in three games (two starts) from May 31-June 10.

Taillon took the loss last Tuesday, when he allowed three runs over five innings as the Pirates fell to the Milwaukee Brewers, 3-2. He has alternated wins with losses in four June starts.

Lugo has never faced the Pirates. Taillon is 1-0 with a 1.93 ERA in two career starts against the Mets. He made both starts consecutively to open his big league career in 2016 and carried a no-hitter into the seventh inning of the second start on June 14.

Toppen

Innleggsemne: xiaozhengzheng
Legg innLagt inn: 15 nov 2018 09:35 

2018-11-15 xiaozhengzheng
ugg boots
canada goose
michael kors outlet
michael kors purses
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet online